Wednesday, July 12, 2017

Ranked as one of the top 100 Obgyn Blogs on the web


This is not an Ob/Gyn blog post but, I just want to thank you all, my friends and colleagues who have read and commented on my articles since last 1.5 years. Today I received a notification that my blog has been selected by Feedlist panelist as one of the Top 100 Obgyn Blogs on the web.( I am 44th on the list)

http://blog.feedspot.com/obgyn_blogs/

I really appreciate your taking time off to read my blog posts. 

These blogs are ranked based on following criteria:

Google reputation and Google search ranking
Influence and popularity on Facebook, twitter and other social media sites
Quality and consistency of posts.
Feedspot’s editorial team and expert review

Thank you all once again and looking forward to sharing the most recent, practice oriented and best articles in Ob/Gyn and Women’s Health.

Best,
Dr. Anjali Vyas

9 comments: